<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

White Chicks (2004) was okay. It wasn't as funny as I had hoped, but there were a few good bits. I liked when they were breakdancing and that's about it. There's a good bit in the car where they are getting down to some rap music, and the guy getting down in the club with the whistle. That's about it though. I think we had Nick on a suicide watch for a little bit because it was not going so well. I don't think the Wayans do a good white girl impression at all, and they don't seem to know what it is about girls in general that is funny. Maybe if they had David Alan Greer... I mean there's a lot more material out there, go see Legally Blonde or something if you want to see what's funny about blonde girls. As IF!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?