<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mission Impossible 3 was pretty good. The action was good, but the characters and plot was a little formulaic. I think the problem with Tom Cruise is that he's such a big star, that I couldn't think of him as Ethan Hunt during the whole movie. The other characters in the movie were pretty nameless and faceless, but I think it was cause of Cruise dominating the entire movie script, and most of the action. I did like the "cool tech" they showed. Most notable was the face-mask 3D machining and then the automatic speech generation tech. Wooow. Other than that, I wish that I cared more about the characters because not once during the movie did I ever really believe they weren't acting... Still, it was a good way to spend an afternoon with V & R!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?